The booklet
Have you seen this booklet on the table next to my bed? (The same place where you found the tiny German constitution once)
It’s about you.I always wondered on which special day or occasion I would tell you about it -but the booklet itself proofs that every day with you is a special day full of joy and emotions.
It starts in February 23 -right after the second time we had met. From then on it’s a constant record of beautiful and thoughtful moments with you-mainly about the gratefulness I feel about being with you.
I love to take the time to be aware of these moments and write them down and I love to go through the journal again and again and let myself be reminded of all these big and little moments of amazement and warmth with you.
Revealing this to you would somehow have deserved a special evening and some candlelight but I like much more to write it tonight just out of the most overwhelming feeling of love and joy -knowing that most of our evenings don’t have candles and closeness but physical distance and the book is somehow a beautiful aspect of this distance.
It’s about you.I always wondered on which special day or occasion I would tell you about it -but the booklet itself proofs that every day with you is a special day full of joy and emotions.
It starts in February 23 -right after the second time we had met. From then on it’s a constant record of beautiful and thoughtful moments with you-mainly about the gratefulness I feel about being with you.
![]() |
I love to take the time to be aware of these moments and write them down and I love to go through the journal again and again and let myself be reminded of all these big and little moments of amazement and warmth with you.
Revealing this to you would somehow have deserved a special evening and some candlelight but I like much more to write it tonight just out of the most overwhelming feeling of love and joy -knowing that most of our evenings don’t have candles and closeness but physical distance and the book is somehow a beautiful aspect of this distance.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario